Sunday, June 21, 2015

One Month Later...

Wow, have I really managed to stay on schedule for four weeks?  Kind of amazing to me, honestly, since I never thought I'd be able to stick to a weekly schedule like this.  I write the entries ahead of time, but I admit that I'm rather picky about my own work and usually never get things finished.

Comments and criticism is always welcome.



I guess I should share some kind of teasers for the stories I have planned?

  • A Most Daring Man: Remember how it was mentioned that Byth's grandfather was killed by a Panenlightenment Heretic?
  • All Eyes Looked Skyward: A story of the Machinist Invasion.
  • The Grand Martial's Decision: We are often damned by our own choices.
  • Near To The Darkness: Of demons and men.
  • Valkyrie Zero:  When you create a tool of war, do not expect it to go peacefully.
  • You Shall Be As Gods: A story about the first Panenlightenment Heretic.

I should also explain two of the really big concepts that appeared in Marooned.

Hollow Man: A human being who has had their soul extinguished and become possessed by an outsider.

Outsiders: Beings that originate from outside the known universe, with very alien mindsets and are often described by those who have seen them as 'crawling chaos' or 'incarnate madness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment